When it comes to dating, how you introduce yourself will likely make a lasting impression – more so than on your first day of school or in that important interview. You want to stand out – in a memorable way – after all, if you wind up meeting your soul mate you’ll want a story to tell when it comes to how you met initially, right?
However, it can be hard to decide how to go about introducing yourself – but one tried and true method for many is to break the ice with a pick-up line.
Pick-up lines are an interesting mechanic in dating – some find them cheesy in an adorably romantic sort of way, while others are completely turned off by such comments. In the end, all you can do is be true to yourself – if you think a pick-up line could be just the ice breaker to get you and the person you’re interested in talking, and it’s not out of character for you, then, go for it!
Crafty phrases like pick-up lines are especially useful in online dating – where you’re not actually meeting face to face, at first.
Here on Joint Lovers you may be struggling to figure out how to get the conversation rolling with someone you’re interested – and cheesy or not, perhaps one of these 10 pick-up lines is just what you need to spark an interest.
- What kind of grinder are you using? Cause you’re extra fine!
- I don’t even need a lighter, you’re already on fire!
- Want to get cough-ee with me?
- Do you smoke pot? Because weed look cute together!
- Hey girl would you ever consider a 3-way? You, me and Mary Jane.
- Your eyes are as green as the weed I’m smoking.
- Are you a joint? Because you’re smokin’!
- Baby you are sweeter than the brownies.
- Wanna hit this bowl? / You wanna hit this?
- You’re on fire! Oh, no, that’s just my blunt…
Depending on where you live, it may be hard to connect with like-minded, 420 friendly singles. If you’re looking for a relationship with someone of similar interests when it comes to things like marijuana, then Joint Lovers is the place to be – register today and you may find your soul mate and new smoking partner!